WILDwood Cherry Cutting/Serving Board
These premium WILDwood black cherry live edge cutting boards are born from conservation. Let your cutting board tell a story about all of the great hunts you've experienced as well as how it's contributed to the preservation of our favorite pastimes.
Our oak forests and savannas are threatened due to multiple factors including seedlings being outcompeted by shade tolerant species such as the black cherry. Cedar Run Decoy Company identifies native oak-hickory forests that would benefit from the thinning of these cherry trees and works with landowners to improve habitat for a variety of wildlife species including wild turkey, waterfowl, and white-tailed deer.
The logs are sawn and kiln dried locally in southwest Michigan and then hand-crafted into these perfect boards for hosting your next wild game dinner.
- Approx. 1" x 12" x 16" hand-crafted live edge black cherry (size, shape, and color varies)
- All live edges have been coated with FDA approved food safe epoxy, to prevent contamination and chipping.
- 3+ coats of mineral oil and dual coats of hand rubbed beeswax oil
- Ergonomic finger-holds and non-marring, non-absorbant silicone feet
- WILDwood certified
- Cedar Run Decoy Company branding
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Cedar Run Decoy Company stands behind all of our products. We have a 90-day money back guarantee and will work tirelessly to keep you a satisifed Cedar Run Decoy Company customer.
Ships immediately. All of our cutting boards meet our intensive quality control inspection prior to shipment to maintain the highest level of quality.