WILDwood Ash Cutting/Serving Board
These premium Ash live edge cutting boards are born from conservation. Let your cutting board tell a story about all of the great hunts you've experienced as well as how it's contributed to the preservation of our favorite pastimes.
The emerald ash borer has destroyed tens of millions of our native ash trees throughout the midwest and eastern United States. Cedar Run Decoy Company sources these trees from local habitat improvement project sites, then sawn and kiln dried right here in southern Michigan. The boards are then selected for their unique character and hand-crafted with the quality expected from all of our products.
- Approx. 1" x 12" x 16" hand-crafted live edge ash (size, shape, and color varies)
- All live edges have been coated with FDA approved food safe epoxy, to prevent contamination and chipping.
- 3+ coats of mineral oil and dual coats of hand rubbed beeswax oil
- Ergonomic finger-holds and non-marring, non-absorbant silicone feet
- WILDwood certified
- Cedar Run Decoy Company branding
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Cedar Run Decoy Company stands behind all of our products. We have a 90-day money back guarantee and will work tirelessly to keep you a satisifed Cedar Run Decoy Company customer.
Ships immediately. All of our cutting boards meet our intensive quality control inspection prior to shipment to maintain the highest level of quality.